In the Music Therapy program at Shenandoah University you learn to design, implement and evaluate therapeutic music experiences tailored to the individual needs of the clients you work with.
We place collaboration at the core of everything we do. We lead the field in Interprofessional Education, and you will be involved in program-wide and program-to-program learning experiences with health professions students that help you develop collaborative interdisciplinary skills.
Shenandoah University has a longstanding tradition of preparing students for careers as music therapists, allied health professionals and teachers, and draws upon community resources and nationally recognized faculty to do so.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beginning Choral and Instrumental Conducting
- Percussion Skills for Music Therapy
- Music Therapy Practices in Medical Settings
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Music View 2179 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.