The Management curriculum at Shenandoah University develops student awareness of management functions, theory and skills within local and global environments. Students learn to use both quantitative and behavioral methods to achieve organizational goals through effective utilization of human and material resources.
Individual courses engage the students in problem solving through case analysis, simulation and experiential methods to foster an appreciation of different management approaches in a variety of systems.
Career and Salary Examples for Business Administration Management Majors:
- Account Manager, Sales: $63,500
- Product Manager, Software: $96,650
- Business Development Director: $127,000
- Financial Analyst: $55,497
- Operations Manager: $65,000
- Senior Product Manager: $141,069
- Business Development Manager: $105,000
- Management Consultant: $114,882
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- Leadership & Cultural Change
- Advanced Management Theory & Practice
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Distribution Management
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- International Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2046 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.