You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the religious traditions of the world with a particular emphasis on the Christian tradition. You’ll learn to think clearly and critically about religious ideas; and, through the comparative study of philosophy, sacred texts, religious history, spirituality, theology and ethics, you’ll learn to think across disciplines and cultures.
The Religion major at Shenandoah University provides a rich encounter with the liberal arts. Along with the Christian Leadership Certificate Program, the Religion major prepares you for seminary and leadership in the 21st century church.
Career and Salary Examples for Religion Majors:
- Youth Minister: $39,670
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Non-Profit Organization: $36,330
- Worship Pastor: $32,310
- Program Manager, Non-Profit Organization: $48,500
- Senior Pastor: $80,988
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- World Religion
- Intro to Philosophy
- History of Western Philosophy
- Hebrew Bible
- New Testament
- Christian Social Ethics
- Christian Spirituality
- Introduction to Religion
- Christian Discipleship
- A Survey of Western Christianity
- Asian Religion and Philosophy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 814 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.