Public Health at Shenandoah University involves all levels of a community to work toward the common goal of promoting health and well-being and preventing disease. The work of public health involves government, advocacy groups, policy, schools, healthcare providers, occupational settings, community groups, and most of all, you.
As a public health professional, you’ll work with government officials, advocacy groups, policymakers, schools, health care providers, occupational settings, and community groups toward the common goal of promoting health and well-being and preventing disease.
Through the program’s interdisciplinary nature, you can specialize or add a major or minor based on your individual area of interest and career goals.
Our graduates become community health educators, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, emergency preparedness coordinators, public health nurses, health program administrators or hospital administrators, health economists, health communications specialists, nutritionists, workplace health promotion directors, international health specialists and diabetes educators.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An aging population
- Emerging infectious diseases and re-emerging old diseases
- Navigating healthcare providers and treatment options
- Designer medications
- Ever-rising healthcare costs
- Increasing rates of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease
- Threats of bioterrorism
- Delivery of vaccinations and disease prevention to rural and poor population
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 801 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.