Have you ever wondered why you are who you are? How to help others? How biology is related to how you think, act and feel? How people learn? How to treat problem behaviors and mental disorders? What shapes personality? How psychology relates to different cultures? How to solve problems like violence, prejudice and discrimination?
Psychology majors at Shenandoah University learn marketable, job-related skills, such as critical thinking, valuable interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, knowledge of human behavior and an understanding of research procedures and how best to answer psychology-related questions. Oftentimes, students graduating with a degree in psychology pursue careers in business, government, education and health-related organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Statistics
- Research Methods
- Abnormal Psychology
- Behavior Modification
- Foundations of Counseling and
- Clinical Helping Skills
- Theories of Personality
- Children and the Media
- Psychology in the Classroom
- Social Psychology
- Psychology, Gender, and Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1548 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.