The Interdisciplinary Studies program at Shenandoah University allows students with unique or non-traditional education goals to undertake an individually designed major. The Bachelor of Arts in University Interdisciplinary Studies requires a proposed degree plan that describes the student’s academic and professional goals and lists the course of study to be taken to fulfill those goals.
This proposal must be reviewed and approved by a faculty committee representing at least two disciplines from any participating undergraduate programs and a representative appointed by the vice president of academic affairs.
The Career Services Office provides a comprehensive range of services and resources to assist Shenandoah students in their career search. Services offered include resume and cover letter building, mock interviews, and professional dining etiquette workshops.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- At least 36 credit hours, apportioned between at least two disciplines, that support the student’s academic and professional goals.
- Study in each discipline must include work in both the theory and the methodology of that field.
- At least 24 hours must be at the 300 or 400 level. No more than 12 hours of university general education hours may be counted toward this requirement.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics View 543 other Bachelors in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.