Baldwin Wallace University offers a rigorous, theoretical and practical study in Music Theory. It provides outstanding preparation for graduate school.
Through your studies, you'll gain technical, professional and artistic skills. You'll receive individual attention and faculty mentoring. The faculty-student ratio is 7:1.
In your senior year, you'll complete in-depth scholarly research and accompanying work reflective of graduate-level studies. You'll also participate in a practicum offering professional leadership opportunities. These impressive experiences have helped BW students gain admittance to top graduate programs.
BW Conservatory faculty are established professionals with real-world experience, impressive credentials and networking connections.
Many music theory students pursue graduate degrees. You'll receive excellent preparation through BW's liberal arts-focused curriculum and Conservatory of Music coursework and practical experiences. Career possibilities include but are not limited to:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rigorous coursework coupled with intensive and extensive practical experiences provide comprehensive learning.
- Through your studies, you'll learn to employ analytical methods and modes of inquiry similar to those used in other disciplines – language, literary criticism, mathematics and psychology.
- Music theory offers an outstanding foundation for graduate school. It can be studied as a single major or companion field of study for a double major or minor.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Transcripts
- Secondary School Report Form
- Teacher Recommendation
- Complete the International Student Certification of Financial Support Form
International37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37380 USD per year during 48 months.
National37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37380 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.