Recognizing that the study of language is central to the experience of a liberal arts education, the Department of Modern Language Studies at Nebraska Wesleyan University serves the entire student body through the Archway Curriculum and its Major and Minor programs.
At every level, students develop skills in listening, reading, speaking, and writing, equipping them to communicate with global competence.
- The study of language and cultures is central to the humanities and vital to students as they prepare for professional careers in a globally interconnected society.
- The Department of Modern Languages offers a broad curriculum with courses in language, culture and literature, supported by interdisciplinary collaboration with departments and programs across the university and through study abroad opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spanish Conversation
- Reading Spanish
- Spanish Grammar Review
- Spanish Language and Writing
- Spanish Reading/Grammar Review
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages View 1969 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- High school transcript
- ACT/SAT scores
International35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
National35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.