A Communication Studies major from Nebraska Wesleyan University customarily earns either a B.A. or B.S. degree. However, if a student has a first major that is associated with a different baccalaureate degree, the Communication Studies major may serve as a second major for the degree associate with the first major (B.F.A., B.M., B.S.N.).
At NWU, you’ll see why “communication” and “community” are so closely related. NWU Communication Studies majors are a tight-knit group.
What Can I Do with a Communications Studies Degree?
- Effective communication is widely recognized as vital to such fields as advertising, public relations, journalism, international relations, education, arts, entertainment, health and human services, law and government.
- Employers will seek those who have the skills to conduct new types of advertising, marketing, promotions, public relations, sales and political campaigns involving new media, particularly the Internet.
- Corporate communications departments also are seeking talented writers and editors to create innovative multimedia campaigns for print, video and electronic distribution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory
- Research Methods
- Organizational Communication
- Communication in the Professions
- Experiencing the Culture of Italy
- Communication and Leadership
- Family Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- High school transcript
- ACT/SAT scores
International35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
National35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.