Why Earn Your BA in Social Work at Sacred Heart?
- The Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BSW) program at Sacred Heart Universityoffers a unique commitment to integrated practice built upon an anti-racist foundation. In addition to equipping our students with diverse curricular and field experiences, the BSW program challenges students to engage and intervene with larger community and political concerns that can cause or alleviate human suffering among individuals, communities and global societies.
- Students are encouraged to understand themselves as agents of positive change in the world, committed to justice and equipped to defend the dignity and worth of all human beings. The program has been fully accredited by the council on Social Work Education since 1981, with a commitment to educate undergraduate students for responsible, ethical, and competent entry-level generalist social work practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Proficiency in Written and Oral Rhetoric
- Proficiency in Mathematics at the Collegiate Level
- Information Literacy
- The Human Body
- Sociological imagination
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After February 1: Applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 1581 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official scholastic records from all secondary schools and college/universities attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Educational Consultant Agent Release
- All students who wish to receive academic credit for coursework taken at a foreign university will have to provide a course-by-course evaluation issued by WES, SpanTran, or by any other accredited organization listed on NACES.
- For all non-native English speakers, an official score report of an English language proficiency examination—or acceptable waiver—is required.
- Copy of your passport, specifically the page(s) containing your identification data and signature of bearer
- An official bank letter
International44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.