Sacred Heart University’s General Studies degree meets a variety of needs, from finishing your degree to maximizing your transfer credits. This convenient degree program offers you convenient online, daytime, evening and Saturday classes at our Fairfield, CT campus.
What is my career outlook once I have my degree?
- A BA or BS General Studies degree in General Studies demonstrates your self-discipline and intelligence to work through a degree in a variety of subject areas. Upon completion of this degree, you’ll develop good judgment, problem solving and communication skills, which are highly desirable by potential and current employers.
- By remaining adaptable and ready to learn new areas of expertise, you will be well suited for jobs in many fields, including sales, human services, management, business and communications, and many more opportunities exist depending on your chosen electives and previous experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Graphic Design and Visual Arts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After February 1: Applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 589 other Bachelors in General Studies & Classics in United States
- Official scholastic records from all secondary schools and college/universities attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Educational Consultant Agent Release
- All students who wish to receive academic credit for coursework taken at a foreign university will have to provide a course-by-course evaluation issued by WES, SpanTran, or by any other accredited organization listed on NACES.
- For all non-native English speakers, an official score report of an English language proficiency examination—or acceptable waiver—is required.
- Copy of your passport, specifically the page(s) containing your identification data and signature of bearer
- An official bank letter
International44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.