- History allows us to better understand the world we live in now by studying how it came to be over time.
- Wherever you want to go, a history degree can take you there. This major teaches skills in critical thinking and research that apply to careers any field.
- The program at the College at Brockport SUNY offers many ways for you to become an accomplished national and global citizen while preparing for a career. Our study abroad program in Ireland is an experience like no other. And there are many other opportunities for you to study the past with an eye to your future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- World History Survey
- Ancient World
- Modern World
- Survey In American History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend submitting first-year applications in October or early November.
DisciplinesHistory View 1971 other Bachelors in History in United States
All applicants must complete the multi-step process managed by the Center for Graduate Studies.
- Determine your applicant type
- Submit the online application
- Request all official transcripts
- Review and submit required materials : Statement of Objectives, Writing Sample, Letters of Reference
- International applicants: Proof of English language proficiency
International17180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17180 USD per year during 48 months.
National17180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17180 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brockport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.