As 1 of only 32 programs in the US endorsed by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), the Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis program of Johnson & Wales University offers unique scholarship and leadership opportunities. With support from our experienced and well-connected accounting and finance faculty, you’ll develop the networking and interpersonal skills you need to be successful in your internship — and your career.
The program is designed to prepare you for the Certified Management Accountant Exam (CMA). Prior to graduation, you’ll have the opportunity to
- work toward your Certified Public Accountant certification (CPA)
- sit for the exam portion of the CMA certification
In addition, you’ll have the option to join the IMA and participate in monthly chapter meetings that take place on our campus. You’ll also have the chance to participate in events sponsored by the North Carolina Association of CPAs and other Charlotte area professional organizations.
Acceptance will be granted provided the student receives the recommendation of two undergraduate faculty members, successfully completes an interview process, fulfills the requirements for the bachelor of science degree, and meets the minimum GPA requirement.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Internal Auditor
- Cash Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- Financial Planner
- Payroll Accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- International Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 989 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Charlotte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.