If you know you want a career in the world of business but aren’t quite sure what that career is, you’ll have the opportunity to see what you enjoy most from a wide array of foundational and free elective courses.
In the Business Administration program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll learn about every level of an organization — from accounting and human resources to marketing and organizational dynamics. Most important, you’ll discover what it takes to be a leader, communicate effectively and manage projects.
Business is booming. Choose your path to success with a B.S.B.A. in Business Administration.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Business Teachers, postsecondary
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Clerks
- Financial Managers
- Financial Specialists
- Management Analysts
- Public Relations Specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Contemporary Business Management
- Techniques in Sales Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 238 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.