A Public Health major from Hartwick College can prepare you for careers in epidemiology, health policy and administration, health education, program management, disaster preparedness, and environmental health.
Typically, graduates pursue careers as:
- Emergency management directors
- Health educators and community health workers
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Occupational health and safety specialists
- Social and community service managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health
- Global Public Health
- Senior Capstone in Public Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early Decision: November 1
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1784 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete either the Hartwick Application or the Common Application
- Submit your high school transcript
- Personal Essay (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Recommendation letters (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Set up a virtual chat with your personal admissions counselor (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Official final high school transcripts with date of graduation and transcripts of all previous college coursework are required prior to enrollment.
- SAT/ACT scores are OPTIONAL, except for nursing applicants
International48790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48790 USD per year during 48 months.
National48790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48790 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oneonta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.