Personal attention is the hallmark of the Mathematics & Computer Science department where the average class size for majors is 10 students or fewer. In addition to regular courses, advanced courses are offered for those students who will benefit from a particular subject. Students who like puzzles, precise thinking, and new challenges may choose to major or minor in either subject and often elect a dual major in both.
Both Mathematics programs develop critical thinking skills that qualify graduates for professional opportunities with corporations and government agencies or advanced graduate study at highly ranked universities.
Professors who teach Mathematics & Computer Science at McDaniel College focus on providing students with the problem-solving expertise essential as a foundation for a variety of careers, as well as having a thorough preparation for graduate study. Students also have the opportunity through the topics courses, the problem seminars, the independent studies courses, and electives to focus on individual needs and objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra
- Calculus III
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Complex Analysis
- Mathematics Problems Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 1893 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript: If you cannot secure an official high school transcript, we will gladly accept an unofficial copy that includes grades 9-11. All students are required to submit a final official transcript that demonstrates high school graduation prior to enrollment.
- Personal Essay: Your personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses and grades. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Letter of Recommendation or Common Application Secondary School Report (recommended)
International45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
National45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Westminster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.