From raw materials to a retailer's shelves, the business of successfully bringing a product to market requires analytical problem solvers with a unique understanding of the supply chain.
- Our bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management at Miami Dade College opens doors to this fast-growing field, recognized as one of the hottest job tracks in U.S. News & World Report's Best Jobs of the Future issue.
- These four-year bachelor programs focus on the applied knowledge necessary to immediately enter into employment and are a great option for students with Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of study:
- Risk management
- Transportation and logistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 196 other Bachelors in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Miami Dade College application
- Review updated admission criteria to determine if you are eligible to apply for The Honors College
- Submit The Honors College application
- Submit your current transcripts to The Honors College
International3896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15586 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National3896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15586 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.