The objectives of the Exercise Science - Health Fitness program offered by the University of Maryland Eastern Shore are as follows:
- To provide students with academic curricula to develop a strong background in Kinesiology concentration areas.
- To provide courses and learning experiences to students to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities for core program competencies, including health program administration, outcome assessments, health appraisals, and clinical exercise testing.
- To prepare students to integrate knowledge of the cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, and musculoskeletal systems with current practices and research.
- To provide opportunities for students to acquire and to effectively utilize technology as professionals in the health and kinesiology professions.
- To prepare students for employment and leadership positions in health/fitness, kinesiology, allied health and the sport industry.
- To prepare students for graduate study and continued professional development.
- To promote interaction between the university and the community through departmental activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Biology
- Basic Composition
- Applied Kinesiology
- Health Aspects of Aging
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning
- Human Anatomy and Phys
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 875 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
- A certificate of finance along with a bank statement bank or scholarship letter, no more than six months old, addressed to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore verifying the availability of funds to cover tuition, fees, and other direct costs associated with enrolling at the university.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.