Printmaking from Rhode Island School of Design helps students to develop mature personal work responsive to the issues defining the field today.
Graduates with Printmaking from Rhode Island School of Design will be prepared to:
- develop the self-reflective capacity to explain why they are making prints
- be conversant with the history of the printmaking field
- articulate the conceptual grounding of their work and defend it through critical dialogue
- demonstrate knowledge and technical skills in varied printmaking contexts, from intaglio, lithography and silkscreen to related disciplines such as illustration, textiles and photography
- Relief Projects
- Spatial Dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 1158 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rhode Island School of Design and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Common Application
- Academic transcripts
- The Assignment
- College Essay
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Test-Optional, SAT and ACT
- English language proficiency tests
International56435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56435 USD per year during 48 months.
National56435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56435 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.