- Minimum of 38 credits in the core curriculum required of all students. Students who enter as first-time freshmen must take an entering freshman and rising junior assessment to complete core requirements.
- A portfolio review is required to admission to the Visual Arts-Digital Art program.
- Grade of C or higher in all major and concentration studio art classes. Transfer students must complete at least six hours in their area of concentration at Fayetteville State University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Photography
- Computer Imaging in Visual art
- Commercial Art
- Computer Graphics in Fine Arts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 2075 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
- Undergraduate Application for Admission through CFNC.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript.
- Official SAT/ACT scores - Waived for 2021.*
- 250 word personal statement that tells us who you are and why you want to attend FSU. (Required for some majors)
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old)
- A Certificate of Finances form.
International14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
National14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State2982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2982 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.