The Business Management program at Biola University equips students to approach business from a distinctly Christian perspective, while developing knowledge and practical skills to succeed in a wide range of careers in both the public and private sector.
This fully online program is flexible, transfer-friendly and tailored to meet the needs of learners in any stage of life. With existing academic credit, you can complete your degree in as little as two years from almost anywhere in the world.
Biola’s fully online, asynchronous, 7-week courses will give you the flexibility to complete your bachelor’s degree from nearly anywhere in the world. This means you can watch your lectures, participate in discussions and complete your coursework according to your schedule.
Biola’s online bachelor's degree in business management offers several key advantages:
- Grow as a Leader in the Workplace. In this program, you will develop the mindset and skills needed to become a strong business leader. You will learn key management functions, including planning, organizing, leading and controlling. You’ll also develop an understanding of leadership principles, ethics, organizational behavior, human resources and other skills, equipping you for career advancement.
- Pursue Business as Ministry. As a Christian, you know that business is about more than the bottom line. Biola equips you to pursue business as ministry by showing you what it means to serve Christ in the workplace and be a servant-leader to your coworkers, customers and clients. Biola’s business management program integrates biblical principles into every course and provides a supportive online learning environment where all your professors and classmates are professing Christians.
- Learn from Experienced Professors. As a business management student, you will be taught and trained by expert faculty from Biola’s Crowell School of Business. Through their scholarly research, professional experience and teaching excellence, our faculty provide students with the tools they need to be effective business leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Ethics
- Business Analytics
- Organizational Behavior
- Global Business Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 64 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
- Complete and submit your official application for admission
- Submit a non-refundable $45 application fee (waived until January 15)
- Complete the required essay and supplemental items for specific programs.
- Submit an official transcript
- Submit your scores from the SAT (Code 4017) or ACT (Code 0172)
- The student must be a believer in the Christian faith (the applicant's statement of faith will be articulated in the personal essay section of the application).
- The student must have at least a 1000 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing+Math score and a 26 Reading Test score on the New SAT, or a Composite 19 score on the ACT or a 64 CLT score.
- The student must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent degree (GED). The following is a recommended high school curriculum: 4 years of English
3 years of Mathematics
2-4 years of Foreign Language
2 years of Science2 years of Social Science
International44382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44382 USD per year during 24 months.
National44382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44382 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.