Graduates will be poised to make a meaningful impact in areas such as organizational leadership, health informatics, human resources, public safety, and human services.
Mercer University’s B.S. in Healthcare Leadership is ideal for career-changers and individuals seeking to apply their leadership skills to the healthcare arena. Healthcare professionals seeking to pursue leadership positions within their organization will also find this program beneficial to their career goals.
Find the healthcare specialty that works for you
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a greater than average growth in healthcare employment due to an aging population. As a result of the expected increase in demand for healthcare services, the field is projected to add more jobs than other occupational groups.
There are many options for employment in healthcare. Individuals who complete Mercer’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Leadership can consider employment in positions such as:
- Clinical Coordinator
- Community Health Specialist
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Employee Wellness Specialist
- Health Information Specialist
- Health Planning Analyst
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biology of Diseases
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Microbiology for Allied Health
- Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- Budgeting for Nonfinancial Leaders
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Health Sciences View 2179 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Mercer University offers two ways to apply for admission: The Common Application or the Mercer Application.
- Standardized Test Scores: Submit your official SAT score(s) and/or ACT score(s), if your native language or language of instruction is English. Submit an official TOEFL score of at least 80 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5, if your native language or language of instruction is not English.
- Official School Transcript(s): Ask your school counselor to send us your official secondary school report(s) or high school transcript(s), translated in English. Upon admission, submit a course-by-course evaluation of transcript(s), including Grade Point Average, translated in English by World Education Services (WES) or Josef Silny & Associates.
- Letter of Recommendation: We want to hear from one of your high school teachers or counselors about your work ethic, school engagement, academic achievement, and more, translated in English
International38746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38746 USD per year during 48 months.
National38746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38746 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Doraville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.