The Economics major at Yeshiva University provides ideal training for anyone interested in law, business, finance or government, as well as for graduate studies in economics. It also provides students with a rigorous way of thinking about individual, business and household decision-making. For non-majors, the introductory sequence of microeconomics and macroeconomics is an essential component of a liberal arts education, and provides the background for our wide array of electives.
Program Student Learning Goals
- Students will be able to apply analytical tools to understand how modern economies allocate scarce resources to produce goods and services
- Students will be able to obtain quantitative skills that will enable them to understand and work with data and mathematical models of markets and economic variables
- Students will be able to articulate a well-defined research question and conduct independent research using economic reasoning and data.
- Students will able to communicate economic ideas effectively in written and oral form.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Economics
- Economics I: Microeconomics
- Macroeconomics, Money and Banking for Non-Majors
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 113 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.