Yeshiva University's courses will give you the training you need to go into various art professions including but not limited to graphic design, art therapy, fine arts, fashion design, interior design and architecture.
The student develops a Shaped Major based on her particular art interest. Students also may sign up for an 18-credit Art Minor. Furthermore, any Stern College student who wishes to explore her artistic side is welcome in our classes.
The mission of the Studio Art program offered by Yeshiva University is to provide our student artists with the conceptual and technical tools necessary to pursue and be competitive in a diverse array of careers within the realm of visual art including but not limited to graphic design, art therapy, fine arts, fashion design, interior design and architecture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Studio Experience
- Principles of Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1958 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.