History from Rhodes College has a wide range of course offerings, internships, fellowships, and research opportunities empower students to prepare for success in any career path which they choose and to find their place within the ongoing human story. History matters.
Did You Know?
- History is one of the most popular departments at Rhodes, along with business, biology, and neuroscience
- History majors have won Rhodes's highest academic honor more times than students from any other major at the college
- History attracts incoming students with among the highest GPAs and SAT scores at the college
- According to the Law School Admissions Council, a higher percentage of history majors enter law school than political science majors
- According to the Association of American Medical Colleges, a higher percentage of humanities majors are accepted into medical school than majors in the natural sciences
- Rhodes History majors have become medical doctors, business leaders, politicians, lawyers, journalists, educators, artists, IT specialists . . .
- History attracts the best and brightest students at Rhodes, who wish to raise their academic profile and prepare for a successful life after Rhodes
- Topics in History: Summer Study
- Selected Topics in History
- Global Environmental History
- Natural Disasters
- The Ancient Mediterranean
- Medieval Europe
- Renaissance and Reformation Europe
- Modern Europe
- Enlightenment and Revolution: Europe, 1714-1815
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Modern History View 2422 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Common Application
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not your native language.
- Certification of Finances
- CSS PROFILE or International Student Financial Aid Application, if applying for financial aid
- Official Secondary School (High School) Transcript
- Secondary School Report and Counselor Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation from a High School Teacher
- SAT or ACT Score (Optional)
- Mid-Year Report
- Record your Elevator Pitch (Optional)
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.