Advertising from Pepperdine University majors learn about product advertising, supporting nonprofit organizations, and making high stakes marketing decisions.
- Advertising Consultant
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Art Director
- Media Apprentice
- Associate Editor
- Media Buyer
- Client Relationship Representative
- Product Designer
- Creative Director
- Program Coordinator
- Design Assistant
- Project Support Specialist
- Digital Marketing Associate
- Public Relations Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Web Content Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising Media
- Advertising Copywriting and Layout
- Advertising Account Planning and Research
- Advertising Campaign Management
- Communication Graphics
- Digital Strategy
- Media Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 790 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- $65 Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Common App Personal Essay
- Supplemental Pepperdine Questions
- Submit Official High School Transcripts
- Submit Official SAT I or ACT Scores (Optional)
- Submit One Academic Recommendation
- Submit Proof of English Proficiency
- Visa Application Process
- Interview (optional)
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 48 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.