Nursing from University of Wisconsin Green Bay prepares nursing graduates to work in today's fast-paced healthcare environments. Building on a strong science and liberal arts base, the nursing curriculum uses a concept-based approach to enhance students' clinical reasoning. Using exemplars to illustrate each of the concepts, students learn to assimilate and sort information while recognizing patterns.
Graduates with Nursing from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will:
- Engage in professional nursing practice that is patient-centered and culturally appropriate for individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate clinical judgement through the delivery of evidence-based nursing care across the lifespan.
- Integrate principles of quality improvement, safety, and sustainability into nursing practice within healthcare organizations and systems.
- Use knowledge sources effectively to deliver health promotion, disease prevention strategies designed to improve population health outcomes.
- Demonstrate leadership and caring behaviors via advocacy, fiscal awareness, and analysis of health policy in dynamic healthcare environments.
- Engage in effective communication and interprofessional collaboration in the delivery of health care for quality patient outcomes.
- Use technologies for the management of information, delivery of patient care, and to support nursing innovation.
- Pharmacology for Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment for Nursing Practice
- Health & Illness Concepts
- Advanced Nursing Skills/Simulation
- Health & Illness Concepts
- Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
- Behavioral Health Care Management
- Nursing with Diverse Populations
- Population/Community Health Nursing Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences Pharmacology View 20 other Bachelors in Pharmacology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wisconsin Green Bay and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- List of previously attended higher education institutions (including year of attendance, total credits received, & degrees earned if applicable).
- Total Number of Course Credits Completed (include transfer credits)
- Total Number of Credits in Progress (including summer term)
- Cumulative GPA (this will be validated)
- Enrollment status of required science courses
- Status of Nursing Assistant Course (must be complete by start of spring Nursing courses)
- Unofficial transcript, high school transcript, or certificate of completion
- Upload a resume
- Prepare a 4-6 minute video responding to questions about the program; (What motivated you to select nursing as your academic and career path?)
International16092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16092 USD per year during 48 months.
National16092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16092 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7874 USD per year during 48 months.
- Minnesota Resident: $9,256
- Michigan Compact or Upper Michigan Resident: $7,874
- Online: $353 per credit
Living costs for Green Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.