With the Saint Xavier University History program, you gain transferable skills that serve a fast-changing marketplace.
- Learn how to excel at telling stories. Use information to create a narrative that informs and persuades. These skills are excellent for anyone in marketing, sales, communications, fundraising or public relations.
- Conduct deep research. Distinguish how to find a wide variety of evidence and sources and how to evaluate them with an eye for contradictions or conflicts, while producing a coherent argument. These skills are perfect if you plan to pursue for a law, research analytics, investigative journalism or writing.
- Ask meaningful questions about change and continuity over time. Analyze how change happens and the consequences of change. As a result, you will be better prepared to serve and improve the common good. These skills are ideal for a business executive, legislator, technology entrepreneur or market research analyst.
- Develop an understanding and posture of humility. To understand before judging and to collaborate to expand our limited knowledge base, you will be able to work systematically in a diverse and morally complex world. This is a great skill for a human resources specialist or a global development specialist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- World History to 1500
- World History Since 1500
- World Geography
- Discipline of History
- Digital Humanities
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Modern History View 1925 other Bachelors in History in United States
- Online application for undergraduate admission.
- Transcript evaluation from either Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES). The evaluation should show the student has achieved the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Letter of recommendation attesting to the student's ability to succeed in college and proficiency in English
- A notarized affidavit of support form (PDF) and notarized bank letter showing the student has financial sponsorship in the amount of $35,000 (or $47,000 if living on campus). The bank letter must be written in English by the sponsor's bank or must be translated into English.
- A photocopy or facsimile of the identification page and expiration page of the student's passport.
International33960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33960 USD per year during 48 months.
National33960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33960 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago Ridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.