Students in Physics program at Stephen F. Austin State University will gain a solid understanding of physics, astronomy, and engineering that helps shape the scientific attitudes, insights, and techniques needed to help change the world.
As an undergrad, you’ll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with your professors and participate in real, relevant lab research. Live the dream, and get published before you even complete your undergraduate education.
Students also have access to our incredible array of labs and facilities, such as:
- Quantum optics lab
- Low-temperature physics lab
- Thin film lab
- Radar signaling lab
- Gas dynamics lab
- Optical polarimetry lab
- Makerspaces and machine shop
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Physics in Society
- Sciences and Mathematics
- Systems or Information Technology
- General Physics Laboratory
- General Physics
- Introduction to Engineering/Physics
- Fundamentals of Electronics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 2146 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
- Complete an accredited high school program.
- Freshman applicants who do not meet automatic admission based on high school rank will be reviewed through a holistic file review process, which considers all information submitted as part of the application.
- Submission of tests scores will not create any unfair advantage or disadvantage for those students who provide them. We still want to encourage students to take an upcoming ACT/SAT test score or submit an existing test score as the test scores may continue to be required and utilized for scholarship review.
International20416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10208 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5300 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Nacogdoches
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.