Nursing from Salisbury University provides a special experience for its nursing students. Here are just four reasons why our program stands out:
- Close interaction with faculty. For all direct care experiences, groups are typically no larger than eight students. This allows for personal attention and coaching while learning how to think like a nurse.
- Expert faculty practice what they teach. All classroom teachers also supervise clinical practice. What is taught in the classroom is applied and reinforced in a clinical setting. This bridges the gap between the textbook and the real world.
- Excellent clinical facilities. SU has clinical affiliations at a variety of hospitals, clinics, health departments and mental health care facilities. Among the hospitals is an award-winning regional trauma center.
- An advisor in your field. All nursing students are assigned a nursing faculty member for academic advisement.
- Geriatric Care Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Mental Health Specialist
- Neonatal Care Nurse
- Nurse Researcher
- Registered Nurse
- School Nurse
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Nursing of Childbearing and Childrearing Families
- Nursing of Childbearing and Childrearing Families Clinical
- Community Health Nursing: A Rural Perspective
- Community Health Nursing Practicum: A Rural Perspective
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Best Practices in Nursing and Nursing Education
- Health Education of Clients
- Cultural Considerations for Nursing
- Critical Care: A Multi-Professional Approach
- School Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 628 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
- Complete, or have a plan to complete, all nursing prerequisite coursework with no more than one grade lower than a C (BIOL 334-Pathophysiology and lab must be completed with a C or better).
- Cumulative overall GPA (at SU and/or including GPA at other institutions attended); those with a GPA below 3.00 are generally NOT considered.
- Apply Online
- Official Transcripts, Diploma, Mark sheets
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Official SAT or ACT Score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10044 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.