Whether applying for jobs with large companies or starting your own business, the ability to locate resources, make a clear argument, and show attention to detail give history students an edge in a competitive labor market, and on the way toward promotions at work.
Some History students from University of Baltimore pursue the discipline professionally by completing graduate training in history or teaching; others use the degree as a springboard to law school, graduate degrees in education administration, or library science. The intellectual curiosity, global awareness and communication skills gained by history students also open the doors to careers in diplomacy and statesmanship. History students have also gone on to forge careers in tourism, professional writing and public history.
With our degree, graduates have gone on to:
- pursue a law degree
- pursue careers in education
- pursue careers in libraries and archives
- pursue careers as officers in the military
- pursue careers in museums
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Historian's Toolkit
- History of American Business
- America Since 1940
- Prisons and Police in U.S. History
- American Legal History
- History of U.S. Foreign Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 1923 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an application for admission and $35 nonrefundable application fee
- an essay/personal statement
- an official high-school transcript
- your official standardized test scores * (SAT code=5810; ACT code=1744).
- A resume, list of extracurricular activities and/or letters of recommendation are optional. A second essay may be requested.
International19374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9687 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9687 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3507 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.