After passing the national examination, graduates of the BSN program are eligible to apply for licensure as registered professional nurses in all 50 states and the U.S. territories.
Students of the Nursing program of the Southeast Missouri State University are taught in theory and clinical courses by experienced faculty with a minimum of a master’s degree in nursing; approximately 50% of the faculty possess doctoral degrees.
Graduates of the nursing program work in various healthcare and hospital settings, in schools, and state and government areas. Examples of job titles include nurse, nurse case manager, school nurse, and nurse educator.
Students experience clinical practice in every specialty area in nursing, working with faculty and clinical agency staff.
What You'll Do
- Are taught in theory and clinical courses by experienced faculty with a minimum of a master’s degree in nursing; approximately 50% of the faculty possess doctoral degrees.
- Experience clinical practice in every specialty area in nursing, working with faculty and clinical agency staff.
- Enjoy faculty-to-student ratios of 1:8-9 in the first year of nursing courses; 1:10-11 in the second year of nursing.
- Receive a full semester of targeted preparation for the NCLEX, the licensure examination required after graduation. The 8-year first-time passage rate for the program is over 90%.
- Are fully prepared for nursing practice in any area of nursing, and also are eligible to apply to any graduate program in nursing.
Internships & Career Opportunities
- Southeast Health
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Barnes Hospital, St. Louis
- Children's Hospital, St. Louis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Nursing Clinical
- Nursing Assessment Clinical
- Adult Health Clinical
- Maternal-Newborn Nursing Clinical
- Mental Health Nursing Clinical
- Pediatric Nursing Clinical
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your Online application
- Pay the $40 application fee
- Academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support and Proof of finances
- Proof of English proficiency
- Standardized test scores (ACT, SAT, etc.) for scholarship consideration (Optional)
International431 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 431 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National431 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 431 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State225 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 225 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.