The French program at the Clark Atlanta University prepare students in French composition and creative writing, various genres of literature, critical analysis, and research to transform and enrich diverse learning intellectually, culturally, and professionally, is to prepare and expose languages majors and non-majors to the languages and cultures of different societies and to achieve functional proficiency and communicative competency in the target language through immersion and varied enrichment experiences.
Students prepare for careers in teaching, foreign service, international business, consulting, communications and media, law enforcement, interpreting and translating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- French Conversation
- French Grammar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 2965 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission: either The Common Application, Clark Atlanta Application, OR the Common Black College Application
- Non-refundable $35 application fee
- Official high school transcript(s) or GED certificate
- Test score results from the SAT or ACT. International students from non-English speaking secondary schools may submit the TOEFL or IELTS instead of the ACT or SAT.
- One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Resume (optional)
- Essay Topics: Students using the Common App may use any of the essay prompts provided. Students submitting an essay separately from their application should write 500 words or less on ONE of the following topics:
- How do you feel Clark Atlanta University would prepare you for future leadership?
- Who has had the greatest influence in your life thus far, and why?
International18990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18990 USD per year during 48 months.
National18990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18990 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State18990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18990 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.