The curriculum also offers a broad and intensive education in the relationship between lifestyle and health. The focus on the sciences makes the Health Studies program at Monmouth University a good fit for those students pursuing careers as healthcare professionals.
The program will open doors to entry-level positions in a wide variety of health-related agencies as well as provide grounding for future graduate work.
- Hospitals or other healthcare agencies – Community health educator, lactation consultant
- Community Health Agencies
- Social Service agencies
- Private Industry (e.g., pharmaceutical companies, consulting firms)
- Health insurance companies
- Public and private workplace settings – corporate health and safety consultants, health promotion coordinators
- Public and private schools
- Non-profit and government (local, state and federal) health agencies
- Active adult communities
- Assisted living communities
- Commercial wellness/fitness centers – group exercise instructors, personal trainers, program coordinators
- Adult education settings
- Colleges and universities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies for Healthy Living
- Health Research Methods
- principles of Health Education
- Community Health
- Health Policy
- Internship in Health and Physical Education
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Statistics with Applications
- Introduction to Cell and Molecular Biology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology with Anatomy
- General Chemistry
- General Chemistry Lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 897 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Letter of recommendation
- Standardized test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the Traditional Application Review)
International39968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19984 USD per semester during 48 months.
National39968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19984 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.