The diverse curriculum in the Economics program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is taught by faculty members holding doctorate degrees from various prestigious institutions who are active in diverse research areas and committed to providing attention to individual student's needs and preparing them for careers in banking, government agencies and finance, as well as for further study and research in graduate schools.
A program with meaning
The Economics Department in the College of Liberal Arts adheres to the mission of Bloomsburg University — a co-educational institution, serving students of diverse backgrounds from Pennsylvania, its surrounding states, and foreign countries.
Specifically, the economics department has the following missions:
- Educate economics majors
- Educate economics minors
- Service to other departments within the College of Liberal Arts and to other colleges within the university
- Broaden the international orientation of the economics programs within the department
- Service to the community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business & Economics Statistics
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Business & Economics Mathematics
- Essential of Calculus
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics View 1340 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete International Undergraduate Application, which allows you to apply as an international student.
- An application fee of $60 is required for international applicants.
- An Official English Language Test (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official Transcripts Official transcripts from a high school or other secondary school in English are required and must have the official seal of the institution.
International22760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11380 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National22760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11380 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State10956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5478 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.