At Nursing from Abilene Christian University you will learn in state-of-the-art classrooms and simulation labs, and learn hands-on through clinical experiences and community outreach.
- ER Nurse
- Nurse Researcher
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Informatics Analyst
- Nurse Case Manager
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Medical Writer
- Patient Advocate
- Flight Transport Nurse
- Evidence-Based Gerontologic Nursing
- Pharmacology in Nursing
- Applied Pathophysiology
- Nursing Assessment and Diagnostics
- Evidence-Based Acute Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Evidence-Based Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 2034 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an Application for Admission. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s)
- Standardized Test Scores
International39350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39350 USD per year during 48 months.
National39350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39350 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Abilene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.