The specific objectives of the major program in Sociology offered by the University of Maryland Eastern Shore are to develop in each student:
- An understanding of the principles which determine the operation of human societies.
- The ability to think clearly, independently and critically.
- The ability to do sociological research.
- The foundations necessary for graduate study and for careers in the service professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Writing & Research
- Sociology of the Everyday
- Critical Thinking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology View 1355 other Masters in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.