- The Construction Management Technology program offered by University of Maryland Eastern Shore focus is on practical aspects of the technology, offering a flexible pathway for students' success, combining the technology transfer measures with practical industrial experience, with emphasis on successful operation of project management, and Green Technology implementation. In particular, the program focuses on the design, construction and maintenance of residential and commercial structures.
- Students can either enter the program directly from high school or take basic qualifying courses at neighboring community colleges, or any other universities and have their courses transferred to CMT program. CMT enjoys the support of an Industry Advisory Board (IAB) in developing the most suitable training program to accommodate today's industry requirements. All participants are required to have a minimum of two summer internship sessions to satisfy for their practical experience in the field of construction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tech Drawing
- Basic Composition
- Exploration of Visual Arts
- First Year Exper. Seminar
- Basic Composition
- Prin. Of Economics
- Construction Materials
- Environmental Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1341 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.