- The PGA Golf Management Program at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore attracts and educates bright, highly-motivated men and women to service all aspects of this developing industry while working toward membership in the Professional Golfers’ Association of America.
- It is a comprehensive degree program that integrates all the curriculum requirements of a Hospitality and Tourism Management major with the knowledge base of the PGA Golf Management Program including sixteen months of structured internship experience and a Playing Ability Test (PAT).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to PGM
- Tournament Operations and Golf Car Fleet Management
- Customer Relations and Business Planning
- Teaching & Golf Club Performance
- Golf Operations
- Intermediate Teaching & Golf Club Alteration
- Player Development Programs & Teaching Business
- Rules of Golf
- Merchandising & Inventory Management
- Supervising & Delegating and Human Resources; Career Enhancement/Final Experience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 459 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- SAT score: 930 (English and Math)
- High School GPA: 2.5
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.