Educated persons should be able to think independently about intellectual and moral issues.
Juniata College's Business Information Technology program is designed, therefore, to promote and develop the habits of mind and communications skills needed to make and implement decisions.
Students wrestle with profound issues of human values, not only as dealt with in the past, but as they affect current thinking in a student's chosen field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Principles of Information Technology with Business Emphasis
- Financial Accounting
- The Management Process
- Behavioral Analysis of Organizations
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Probability & Statistics
- Information Technology Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Art of Public Speaking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 316 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
- All applicants must submit official secondary school /high school academic records, at least one letter of recommendation, and the application essay in the application. Applicants are encouraged to submit SAT or ACT scores unless they are applying as a test optional candidate.
- Juniata is a Test Optional school, meaning you do not have to submit SAT or ACT scores if they do not reflect your strength as a student.
International49175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49175 USD per year during 48 months.
National49175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49175 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntingdon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.