- Because of literature's emphasis on human values and human interaction, graduates are prepared to work in a variety of occupations including journalism, publicity, personnel, research, sales, teaching and training. Students with backgrounds in liberal studies are potential candidates for executive and management positions.
- Undergraduate English majors often elect to enter graduate school in library science, law, medicine, business, and international affairs, as well as English and communications. An English major offered by the University of Maryland Eastern Shore has much to offer that is essential to our society and has a wide, rather than narrow, choice of career opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Grammar
- American Literature
- English Literature
- African American Literature
- World Literature
- Advanced Public Speaking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature View 1110 other Masters in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.