You can also explore the application of psychology through courses on sport, community, clinical, cultural, legal, and environmental psychology.
Many of our students work one-on-one with faculty mentors on collaborative research projects. Recently, our students have conducted studies on memory and trauma, nanoparticles, learning, virtual reality, infant communication, coach-athlete relationships, sleep and hoarding, and juror decision-making.
Psychology graduates from St. Lawrence University work in a variety of settings, such as schools, counseling centers, businesses, and not-for-profit agencies. Some obtain their graduate degree in areas such as social work, teaching, physical therapy, mental health counseling, school psychology, law, and nursing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental Psychology.
- Cultural Psychology.
- Personality Psychology.
- Social Psychology.
- Memory & Cognition.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1643 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores (optional)
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic recommendations from teachers who have taught you in high school
- Resume (optional)
- SAT or ACT official test score report (or certified copy).
- Teacher recommendation letter
- St. Lawrence University financial aid form (we do not require CSS or ISFAA)
- St. Lawrence waives the application fee for all international students. Please indicate on the Common Application the fee waiver status when you submit your application.
International14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.