Professional Pilot at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore institution: Academic and flight training in all areas of flight operations including safety, human factors, aerodynamics, aircraft systems, and aviation law, as well as completion of Commercial Pilot (Airplane Single-Engine Land, Instrument-Airplane) and Flight Instructor (Airplane Single Engine) designed to prepare the student for a career as a professional pilot in airlines, corporations, the military, or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aviation Fundamentals
- Air Transportation
- Meteorology & Environmental Issues
- The National Airspace System
- Air Traffic Control
- Airline Management
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Career Preparation
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Psychology
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Senior Capstone in Aviation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1340 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.