Two major Animal and Poultry Science program options leading to a Bachelor of Science degree in General Agriculture are offered at University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
- Option 1 is a career-oriented program designed to provide students with a thorough knowledge of poultry and animal production combined with a working knowledge of economics and agri-business. Students successfully completing this program will receive a B.S. degree in General Agriculture and will be prepared for advancement in a career in poultry and animal production.
- Option 2 is a pre-professional program which includes the prerequisite courses required to apply to the various veterinary colleges or to poultry and/or animal science graduate programs in the areas of nutrition, physiology, diseases, and genetics.
Students may apply to veterinary schools in the USA and abroad. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the admission requirements of any veterinary schools of interest prior to application.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal & Avian Physiology
- Poultry Technology & Management
- Reproductive Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Animal & Avian Nutrition
- Animal & Avian Health & Diseases 4 Select three
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFood Sciences Animal Sciences Genetics View 218 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.