- Agricultural Studies is a “student centered” individualized curriculum that will allow the student, in consultation with a faculty advisor, to select courses from approved programs to customize a program of study that best fits the student’s career goals. While this concentration offers a great deal of program flexibility, restriction is built into the curriculum to ensure that each student’s program meets University requirements for the baccalaureate degree.
- Agricultural Studies students at University of Maryland Eastern Shore must satisfactorily complete a minimum number of upper level (300 and above) courses to complete the program. By completing courses in the department and Ag Studies core, students obtain a strong foundation of agricultural knowledge and skills. On-the-job training, which provides hands-on experiential learning, can be obtained through internships. Internships are highly recommended so that students can apply classroom knowledge and develop industry and/or government contacts while acquiring technical and field experience that will prepare them for a highly competitive and diversified workforce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Agricultural Products
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Policy
- Quantitative Methods in Agricultural Economics
- Advanced Agricultural Marketing
- Advanced Agricultural Price Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Agriculture View 335 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.