This Agricultural Education concentration offered by University of Maryland Eastern Shore prepares students to become qualified teachers and to successfully assume the complex role of a teacher in the classroom of the twenty-first century. Agricultural Education includes general education, professional education, and specialized education. The curriculum for each student will vary depending on needs and interest. The flexibility of the curriculum provides the student an opportunity to select courses in various areas of agriculture.
The primary goal of the undergraduate teacher education program is to insure success within the teaching profession by
- providing a comprehensive knowledge base that insures competency in agriculture subject matter areas
- providing the opportunity to develop sophisticated clinical skills. Students enrolled in this program are provided a carefully planned course of study that emphasizes excellence in both theoretical and applied learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal Science
- Plant Science
- Agriculture Economics
- Engineering principles Applied to Agriculture
- Contemporary Education
- Developmental psychology
- Comprehensive Assessment in Education
- Supervised Experience Programs
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Reading in the Content Areas: Part I
- Curriculum and Instruction in Agriculture
- Teaching Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Agriculture View 337 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.