Francophone Studies (French) students at St. Lawrence University can minor in most of them and major in the first two of those, or in our multi-language option, which allows to focus on three languages. All the languages offered in the Modern Languages and Literatures department are key components of some of St. Lawrence’s nearly two dozen international study programs.
Laurentians who have studied a foreign language - or more than one - are well positioned to excel in international business, diplomacy, development, and education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elementary French
- Advanced French: Contemporary France
- Modern Prose Fiction in France
- French Film
- The Theater of the Classical Age.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 2965 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores (optional)
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic recommendations from teachers who have taught you in high school
- Resume (optional)
- SAT or ACT official test score report (or certified copy).
- Teacher recommendation letter
- St. Lawrence University financial aid form (we do not require CSS or ISFAA)
- St. Lawrence waives the application fee for all international students. Please indicate on the Common Application the fee waiver status when you submit your application.
International14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.