Within each of these majors, introductory courses foster the critical thinking, reasoning, and problem-solving skills necessary for all disciplines while upper-level courses sharpen these skills and introduce students to the deeper world of the majors.
At St. Lawrence, you’ll get great hands-on experience through courses and research opportunities with classmates and professors. Our department emphasizes conceptual learning, allowing students to transfer the skills they learn in one discipline to another, creating well-rounded problem solvers. The three disciplines have many points of intersection, so it is not uncommon for students to concentrate in more than one of our disciplines through major/minor combinations.
Upon completion of their degree, our majors are prepared to either go on to graduate school or into the work-force. Graduates have pursued advanced degrees in each of our three majors, along with related fields like data science, engineering, and finance/business. In the work force, students are prepared for a wide variety of careers; recent examples include medical research, financial management, software development, information technology, actuarial science, and sports analytics. The skills obtained by studying mathematics, computer science, and statistics are utilized in almost any career-field, making the employment opportunities numerous.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Computer Programming.
- Techniques of Computer Science.
- Computer Organization.
- Data Structures
- Algorithm Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Actuarial Science View 1872 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores (optional)
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic recommendations from teachers who have taught you in high school
- Resume (optional)
- SAT or ACT official test score report (or certified copy).
- Teacher recommendation letter
- St. Lawrence University financial aid form (we do not require CSS or ISFAA)
- St. Lawrence waives the application fee for all international students. Please indicate on the Common Application the fee waiver status when you submit your application.
International14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National14582 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58330 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.