In addition to the professional development opportunities available through membership in student organizations supported by the Department of Business, Management, and Accounting as well as by the Professional Education Unit, the Business Education Program is actively involved with the Maryland Business Education Association. The Maryland Business Education Association (MBEA) is an affiliate of the National Business Education Association (NBEA). Each spring business education majors are invited to attend the Maryland Business Education Association annual conference and celebration held in Ocean City, Maryland. Students attending are granted a complimentary one-year membership in the MBEA and attendance is supported both the MBEA and UMES.
Business Education graduates at University of Maryland Eastern Shore not only have a degree in business but are also fully certified teachers. This offers tremendous career versatility enabling students to work in k-12 schools, community colleges, as well as in the government, non-profit, and corporate sectors of the economy. Additionally, many students will enter graduate school within a few years of graduation. As teachers and trainers, business educators teach the following subject areas: accounting, finance, marketing, career education, business administration, law, professional communications, entrepreneurship, and professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First Year Experience/ Business
- Sophomore Professional Development
- Computer-Concepts/ Applications
- Business Communications/WEB
- Office Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1918 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.