Many professional development opportunities are available through membership in student organizations supported by the Department of Business, Management, and Accounting. We are pursuing student membership in the Financial Management Association as part of the plan to develop the finance major. We foresee many new opportunities as the program becomes integrated into the local and regional consciousness.
Graduates from this Finance program at University of Maryland Eastern Shore receive the broad base of understanding in business that all our majors have, with more in depth understanding of the financial workings of companies, markets and individuals. Our students will be ready for entry into banking, business advisory, budgeting, financial analysis, brokering and other finance related careers. Our goal is to develop the program into a full major in the near future. Our students have already distinguished themselves in their performance at the Federal Reserve Challenge in Baltimore, received several finance scholarships, and gotten entry positions with major financial institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management/Honors
- Investment and Security Analysis/Honors
- Advanced Financial Management/Honors
- Insurance and Business Risks
- Principles of Real Estate
- Futures and Options
- Entrepreneurial and Small Firm Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Personal Finance
- Senior Seminar in Finance
- Research Methods in Finance/Honors
- Independent Study in Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Finance View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.